Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rachael Yamagata - Loose Ends

"One of our favourite, favourite ladies (we had to put it twice because she really is that awesome) has been nice enough to release a 3 track EP on the internet as her next album is taking a little longer than expected to come out..." [Get Lucky]

"... We heard you were looking, and lord knows you've been waiting for a record, so while I work on getting that out, I've put three songs up to tide you over. They are not 'happy' per se ( I do stay true to my roots), but they do feature some beautiful strings and my old friend, the piano. There is a link on myspace, or you may go directly here www.rachaelyamagata.com/store." [Rachael Yamagata]

[Listen to all 3 new songs of Rachael and many others in Radio Petenyi]

A hand made music metablog - the songs found by me to be found by you to be ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home