Monday, January 26, 2009

Radio Petenyi 2009 only

Pete Yorn nominated Fuel/Friends this weekend as the virtual digs where you can hear and download his two newest songs! [I am Fuel, You are Friends]

In my life I could name three albums I’d give a ten out of a ten to, they being OK Computer, Kid A and Tigermilk, but somehow, out of nowhere, Grammatics have crafted an album that cannot be given anything other than the same accolade. [Audioscribbler]

Songs from recent and advance releases - A.C. Newman, Antony and the Johnson, Coconut records, The Decemberists, Franz Ferdinand, The Joy Formidable, The Rifles, The View and many others ...

[Listen to Radio Petenyi]


A hand made music metablog - the songs found by me to be found by you to be ...
heard in Radio Petenyi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home